We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
• Make a donation
• Sign up to our campaign
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT (INCLUDING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING)
When you interact with us via email, telephone, online, chat, social media outlets and written communications or otherwise, we may collect personal data, including, without limitation, your name, phone number, email address and language preferences, as well as information pertaining to the issue with which you are communicating with us.
If you provide us with contact information (e.g., email address, home address, phone number), we may use that contact information to communicate with you using various means, including by email, text messages, online chats, written communications and telephone calls. If you provide us with your telephone number, we may contact you via telephone about your support, your account, and other matters related to Maa Aashawari Devi Trust programs, as well as about additional support opportunities.
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
• To email you with news and information about Maa Aashawari Devi Trust and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Privacy of our email lists
• Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Data collected through our cookies. Like most websites, we automatically collect usage data (such as your IP address and browser details) when you interact online with our Site through cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and similar tracking technologies). Cookies allow us to identify your computer or other electronic device, your location (if location services are enabled), the type of device you are using, and other information relating to your Site usage. We use this information to improve our Site and offerings, and to enhance your experience on the Site.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
- Your control of cookies. Most web browsers allow users some control of most cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- SECURITY & PROTECTION OF DATA
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to assist in maintaining the security and confidentiality of your personal data; safeguarding against anticipated threats to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data; and protecting your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. We also regularly audit our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. With respect to payment gateway information, our technical and organizational measures include all applicable security requirements in accordance with the Payment gateway Data Security Standard. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
4. THIRD PARTIES WITH WHICH WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We will provide notice to you if these changes are material and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. Such notice will be provided on our Site.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up to get emails from us. We’ll share inspiring stories about our mission, keep you updated on the latest news, and let you know how you can get involved.